The first step in renting your new Waypoint home is to complete our rental application. Read the simple instructions, below. When ready, click the red "Apply Now" button to the right to begin the application process. It's quick, easy and secure. It will take approximately 15 minutes to fill out the form, and a non-refundable $45 fee will be charged.
Regardless of how many properties you are interested in, only one application is needed.
Please fill out the application completely and provide all required documentation for approval. An application is good for 45 days. Please be sure to complete the process by sending us all income documentation for all applicants listed on the application, such as: W2, 1099, child support, alimony and any other sources of income. Carefully read our Income Qualification Requirements for exact income documentation required.
FAX: (510) 373-6333
Mail: 1999 Harrison St. 24th Floor Oakland, CA 94612
Deliver In Person: To your Leasing Specialist
Should you have questions, please feel free to call our offices at (800) 858-5618.
- Carefully read our Qualification Requirements, then click the red Apply Now button above to begin the process of reserving your Waypoint home.
- Make sure "Individual" is selected as your "Applicant Type".
- Fill out the Rental Application COMPLETELY. Please fill in all required fields. The more accurate the information you provide, the easier and quicker the approval process. Should you need to add a co-applicant, you may do so by checking the box next to "Include my spouse" or "Include my roommate" to enter their information. If a roommate’s information is unknown at the time of application, please have the roommate reference your account ID when they return to complete the initial application.
- Enter your credit card information to pay the application fee of $45 plus tax and a small processing fee. These are required to begin the review process. Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted. This application fee is non-refundable.
- Carefully read the sections that begin with "I hereby authorize" and "I hereby apply" and click both checkboxes in confirmation before clicking the "Submit Application" button.
If you've read and understand the 5 steps above, Apply!